Saturday, November 12, 2011

Table for one



Today I sit and ponder.  What is it that I am missing?  I feel an empty whole in my heart and am not sure why it is there.  I feel alone.  But the part that I can't get around, the part that doesn't make sense is that I as a person feel like I'm more myself than I have ever been.  How can I be so complete and alone at the same time.  I hide in my shell and am okay with me.

What is missing, what is that piece that is missing that will put me back together.

I just, want to feel whole...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny,
    It's been a long time since I have seen you, but it makes me sad to hear you unhappy. I am proud to hear you are going to school.
    Let your mother tell you what you are missing.
    I'm glad you are doing a blog.

    ReplyDelete