Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Today, what to day about today...I went to my kidney Dr.  She said that my kidneys are only working 80% of what they should, my cholesterol and blood pressure are way to high and my weight is to high.  She told me, that with all that I was a prime candidate for a heart attack, that it was just a matter or time.  Both her and the Dr. I saw last week agreed that they are amazed I don't have diabetes already.  My blood pressure was like 180 over 110 and that was shocking.  Since last week though the scale said I lost 3 pounds, probably because I have pretty much cut out soda.


I had two boiled eggs for breakfast and a handful of almonds for breakfast and am pretty proud of myself!  


Things are just out of control in my body.  The two biggest issues with my kidneys is my blood pressure and my weight.  The cholesterol is a factor because with my kidneys not working right and the weight it puts a huge strain on my heart.  Stress is also a major problem, it makes my heart and my kidneys struggle.  In fact stress is what made my kidneys go bad in the first place way back in 2002.  


I'm super stressed right, now which is bad, but can't be helped.  I'm sure it will level out when I finish processing what I was told this past week, but ...right now I'm all sorts of freaking out. :(  My head is splitting, has been since I found out.  


I'm going tonight with my husband to get a pass to our PG Rec. center.  We're going to be walking and lifting, I love weight lifting, I think because of my ex husband.  But I know lifting and building muscle helps burn fat.


I'm scared and hopeful all at the same time because, even though I got this bad news today.  After last week, I already have this resolve to loose weight and a plan in place.  I just still need that support and love from my family and friends and I'll beat this!


I'm worth it...

No comments:

Post a Comment